Re: [xmca] Re: How are "goals" related to "committments"?

I think I get the general drift of what you are saying, Larry. But in
general I find
it very difficult to know, other than in particular cases where the
abstractions have
risen to the concrete, what precisely is at issue. I have all sorts of
committments, lots of
them, if I were to step back and examine them, in contradiction with each
other I suspect.
Others post hoc rationalizations.

How does one sort all of this out in a way that helps us make sense of the
issues on the table here at XMCA?

mike