From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Andy Blunden
Sent: dinsdag 23 augustus 2011 5:09
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Bransom's Inferentialism Further Reflections

Very well explained, Larry, thank you! In your exposition, I find myself
sympathising with Charles Taylor's position. Interesting observation
about the value of narrowing the context to reason-giving as a route to
resolving differences. I remain convinced that "project" is the key
concept in this area of theory, but your presentation of this discussion
is very engaging. "Form of life" is clearly a concept worth dwelling upon.

Andy