[xmca] What's wrong with test-score-driven schooling

Folks on this list won't find anything intellectually new here; but I've posted a new article that uses fallacious reporting of an interesting medical finding to help explain what's wrong with how tests are being used in education and in discourse about education. It's at:

http://curricublog.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/jama-gait/

I took the time to do this because I thought it would be a useful thing for me to have for making these points in classes and various other situations. I'm sharing it here in case anybody else might find it useful.

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK  DE  19716

twhitson@udel.edu