From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Martin Packer
Sent: Mon 12/13/2010 6:16 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [xmca] Out of Our Brains

"minds, like bodies, are collections of parts whose deepest unity consists not in contingent matters of undetachability but in the way they (the parts) function together as effective wholes. When information flows, some of the most important unities may emerge in integrated processing regimes that weave together activity in brain, body, and world."

<http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/12/out-of-our-brains/>__________________________________________

<<winmail.dat>>