From: mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Subject: Re: [xmca] (ism) v (ist)
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Cc: Jenna McWilliams <jenmcwil@umail.iu.edu>

I have downloaded the documents you posted, Dot.
if i ever understand the term, ontology (or have the illusion I do!), Larry, I might be better able to respond to your note. I think, but am uncertain,that you are pointing to at least part of what Michael-
Luis were emphasizing
in their editorial comment on re-conceptualizing (or re-
covering the idea of consciousness as always/only possible only for two (I
would probably want to add at least three (!) people.
mike