Re: [xmca] "Culture of fear".

Of course, stomach rumbling reflect stomach conditions. We don't rumble deliberately or to express emotion. That you would ask that question is perplexing. The vocal sounds we are able to deliberately produce, (phonemes), are what we use to refer to things. .... AND these vocal sounds resonate so as to generate emotional reactions. These emotional reactions/experiences, inform we humans of the supposed effects of what we use them to name.

Joseph Gilbert