[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Fwd: Happy 2010 to all of you....
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Fwd: Happy 2010 to all of you....
- From: Andy Blunden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 11:49:49 +1100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20090812)
Well 2010 has been interesting so far. The 100F+ weather
gave way to thunder and lightning, then the rain stopped and
we had stunning fireworks displays in both Sydney and
Melbourne (which we could watch without even leaving the
house!) such that we were often unsure whether it was God or
Melbourne City Council providing the sound and light.
I am optimistic about 2010, even if better things come out
mike cole wrote:
Thank you Katerina-
I am sure that all of XMCA joins you who are already living in 2010 that it
will be a year in which some semblence of sanity returns to the world and
that somehow humanity finds a way to save itself from itself.
We know at least part of the way, as Ghandi among many others pointed it out
to us. But we do not, apparently have the will, as his fate and the fate of
the millions of his pre-partition country folk are still discovering as well
as their cousins across the globe are still discovering daily. We must, as
Vygotsky pointed out, learn how to control ourselves "from the outside."
Where is that?
Best wishes for a happy, peaceful, and healthy new year, to all of us and
our great great grandchildren.
2009/12/31 Katerina Plakitsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Happy new year to all of you with more xmca discussions.
Assistant Professor of Science Education
Department of Early Childhood Education
School of Education
University of Ioannina
tel.: +302651005771 office
tel.: +6972898463 mobile
Αρχικό μήνυμα από mike cole <email@example.com>:
The two attached papers are part of dialogue between Jaan Valsiner and
Umberto Eco that appear to be relevant to current
F the Y of them what wants the I
xmca mailing list
Andy Blunden http://home.mira.net/~andy/ +61 3 9380 9435
Hegel's Logic with a Foreword by Andy Blunden:
xmca mailing list