[xmca] If I may...

If I may be so forward,... What are we looking for? What burning questions do we have? What do we feel the need to achieve? Do we wish to make our world a better, more peaceful, prosperous place? Do we believe that that is possible? It seems that those who are really in pursuit of knowledge for the sake of answering a question. cut through the extraneous trappings and home in on the core issue. Let us make a wish list and know that we can realize our visions,,,,,,,,, if they are feasable.

Name-drooping and schmoozing is not the sincere questing for understanding. What are we after? Do we believe we can make our world better? Please show me : I'd like to be part of something important; I really would.

			In love,

			Josph Carroll Gilbert