Re: [xmca] Second funeral held for Chilean activist Victor Jara

Thanks, Ulvi. How did you learn about Victor Jara?

Just for the sake of social memory let me clarify that these actually are two different stadiums. He was killed in the formerly known as Estadio Chile, which was renamed after him. The Estadio Nacional served as a concentration camp as well, as many other places in Chile.

For those XMCArs, whom do not know Victor Jara, info on him can be found here: http://fundacionvictorjara.cl/

Best,

David