[xmca] Help for a colleague

Dear xmca-ers,

I have a colleague, Karen Eppley, at Penn State- Altoona, who is looking
for any information on rural citizen advocacy outside of the U.S. She's
interested in advocacy such as a group of citizens fending off a
land-fill or advocating for better rural health care, or demanding
appropriate cultural representation in schools... anything current and
successful.

Can anyone help her? It need not be an article, but can be anecdotal...

Thanks! I have cc'd her on this email so you can contact her directly...
or you can email me if you like at emily@uidaho.edu

~em

Emily Duvall, PhD

Assistant Professor Curriculum & Instruction
University of Idaho, Coeur d'Alene
1000 W. Hubbard Suite 242 | Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
T 208 292 2512 | F 208 667 5275 emily@uidaho.edu
<mailto:barbm@uidaho.edu>  | www.cda.uidaho.edu
<blocked::http://www.cda.uidaho.edu>

He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by
storm.
-- Johann Wolfgang Goethe

PNG image