[xmca] Book Reviews!

From: Tamara Jackson <tamarajeanjackson who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 14:12:36 PDT

Dear XMCA Members,

 Copied below is a list of books we are considering for review in Mind,
 Culture, and Activity. Please take a look and consider reviewing one
 of the following:

 John Hartley
 Television Truths
 Blackwell 2008
 Pg. 270

H. R. Ekbia
Artificial Dreams: The Quest for Non-Biological Intelligence
Cambridge, 2008
Pp. 330

Anssi, Perakyla, Charles Antaki, Sanna Vehvilainen, and Ivan Leudar (eds.)
Conversation Analysis and Psychotherapy
Cambridge, 2008
Pp. 200

W. Peter Robinson
 Arguing to Better Conclusions
 Lawrence Erlbaum, 2006
 Pp. 125

Gun R. Semin and Eliot R. Smith
Embodied Grounding
2008

Jeremy Carrette
Religion and Critical Psychology: The Ethics of Not-Knowing in the
Knowledge Economy
2008

Jonathan E. Adler and Lance J. Rips (Eds.)
Reasoning: Studies of Human Inference and its Foundations
Cambridge 2008

 If you are interested in reviewing please let me know as soon as
 possible and I will send you a review copy of the book by mail. We
 would like to receive the completed review in approximately three
 months from the date you receive the book, but this is negotiable. The
 review copy of the book will be yours to keep.

 To volunteer as a reviewer, please send me a note at
tamarajeanjackson@gmail.com. In the subject of your e-mail, please
 write: "Wish to review."

 Thank you in advance!

 Tamara :)