Re: [xmca] Re: BIRTHDAY

From: Jerry Balzano <gjbalzano who-is-at ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 18:30:48 PDT

Happy, happy birthday, Mike. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make to your
party on Friday (had other things scheduled), but were you surprised,
or did you know or suspect it was coming? or were you tipped off?

Anyway, you may be feeling kind of old, but to me you always have a
youthful vigor that I find remarkable; don't know if you'd lose that
even if you tried.

Best,
Jerry