[xmca] 9/11, resilience and/or education

From: Olga Vasquez <ovasquez who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 16:19:34 PDT

>Dear Judith and Francine,

  All the slots for keynote addresses are covered. However, we could accept an
  invited symposia for such an important topic, if
there is broader interest. Would anyone be
interested in organizing it and writing up the
proposal to include Alba Lucy Guerrer, Betsy
  Brenner, and Francine? Judith, I do like your
idea about the virtual walk of butterflies
in solidarity and remembrance. One of the
original ideas of the planning committee
way back when was to invite colleagues and
friends around the world to send us such
  butterflies that represent the transformative
aspect of their work, maybe this could realize
that idea--hopefully one of the panelists.

thanks much,
olga