Re: [xmca] Disgrace: How a giant of science was brought low

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 20:33:02 PDT

I guess the fact that this fool holds a Nobel Prize for work in genetics
makes his remarks particularly dangerous. A year ago I flipped over a paper
published by the Australian Journal of Psychology which agreed with Watson.
Both idiots think that a statistical difference in educational outcomes can
only explained by genetics. Maybe a better explanation would be the lousy
education our anglo-saxon scientists get from our universities? Given the
current fad for everything genetic this is all unsurprising, but dangerous
nonetheless.
Andy