Re: [xmca] Fwd: Wanna see who you are?

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 21:07:31 PDT

Yes, but how do we edit it, and in particular, how do I add our website? I
seemed to have added all the info possible at some time in the past but as
I have no institution and no department and there is no place to enter a
website, nothing comes up on the list except my name. That page which is
generated by a cgi/php could be designed to present more information from
the database than it does.

Andy
At 05:55 PM 25/09/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>PS-- the web page is at
>http://communication.ucsd.edu/cgi-bin/xmca/subscriber_list.php
>

>From: Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
>Date: Sep 25, 2007 5:54 PM
>Subject: Wanna see who you are?
>To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
>
>By accident I happened to click on the xmca members page. Many folks have
>zero information about themselves there, and
>can expect a note asking for a little more (which email addresses sometimes
>do, and sometimes do not, reveal).
>
>But overall, if you scan down the list and look at who is there it is really
>pretty amazing. Its a pity so many feel constrained
>about communicating their thoughts on the many topics at hand, but even in
>that department, xmca appears at least a little
>multi-voiced and not entirely US-o-centric.
>
>Check it out.
>mike

  Andy Blunden : http://home.mira.net/~andy/ tel (H) +61 3 9380 9435, AIM
identity: AndyMarxists mobile 0409 358 651