Re: [xmca] Fwd: Wanna see who you are?

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 09:00:20 PDT

Hi Andy--- As ALWAYS, technical questions like this about using xmca go to
bjones@ucsd.edu.

If bj gets overwhelmed, we have backup help and are looking for a technical
fix.

The current problems arise because of serious problems that could arise when
people
could change their entries themselves-- the hacker door seemed hard to close
without
other controls and buttons to push that we feared would restrict access.

So, if you want to change your entries (and I hope many will provide more
info!)
write to bjones@ucsd.edu.
mike