Re: [xmca] Natural vs. Human Dialectics

From: Andy Blunden <ablunden who-is-at mira.net>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 06:06:27 PDT

I don't quite understand Amando.
There are 1,0001 definitions of "dialectics" all of which probably have
merit. I think you are making the point about the importance of teh
participants' point of view, rather than external judgments, is that right?
But of course the question is: does this or any other definition of
dialectics make sense from *no* point of view, i.e., in the object itself?
Andy
At 08:13 AM 12/09/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Andy: It's a little late for answer but I think that dialectics is to
>consider that both moments: agency, creativity and adaptation are present
>always simultaneously and you cannot from outside of the relationship with
>the world establish which part is adaptive and which part is creative.
>That depends on the individual consciousness. Excuse my english this morning
>Armando
>
>GRU:
>Servicio de correo UCLV.

  Andy Blunden : http://home.mira.net/~andy/ tel (H) +61 3 9380 9435, AIM
identity: AndyMarxists mobile 0409 358 651