Re: [xmca] Games, Toolsforthought, Critique

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 18:22:42 PDT

Of course Mark! If you could tell us how unit operations, toolforthoughts,
and
serious games are related to each other, it would help a lot of folks for
whom
bogost is an unknown name and toolforthoughts gets rendered incorrectly
as toolsforthought.

mike

ps-- Do you think that epic piece about googlization of the world helps
understand
the push of some toward recognition of a felt need for a new human/actant
ontology?