RE: [xmca] "Psychology of Art" and "Literature and Revolution"

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 03:56:28 PDT

fyi, much better prices for Psychology of Art at
http://www.allbookstores.com/book/compare/026222013X
and other web-based vendors

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
Department of Language and Literacy Education
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602-7123
smago@uga.edu /fax:706-542-4509/phone:706-542-4507/
http://www.coe.uga.edu/lle/faculty/smagorinsky/index.html