[xmca] Kindergarten as Activity System

From: Anton Yasnitsky <the_yasya who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 11:30:07 PDT

Dear colleagues,

we are presently starting a research on, roughly,
voluntary behaviour development in preschoolers
in Kindergarten settings. So, I wondering if
anybody is aware of any research done on
Kindergarten (child day care center) as an
Activity system, from any research perspective. I
believe there is a lot of literature on this out
there, but this is a fairly new topic to me, so
-- any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Anton.

--- Paula Towsey <paulat@johnwtowsey.co.za>

=== message truncated ===>