RE: [xmca] Vygotsky's "objective" psychology

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 14:03:29 PDT

Thanks for the responses to my question about V's objective psychology. I'm
still working on integrating these ideas into my prior knowledge of V and my
prior understanding of objectivity, both of which perhaps require some
tweaking. Much reading ahead....

best,Peter

Peter Smagorinsky
The University of Georgia
Department of Language and Literacy Education
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602-7123
smago@uga.edu /fax:706-542-4509/phone:706-542-4507/
http://www.coe.uga.edu/lle/faculty/smagorinsky/index.html