Re: [xmca] review article recommendation request

From: Lara Beaty (larabeaty@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 09:58:15 PDT

I'm also interested in these issues and with the possibility of different
developmental processes emerging, but I don't know of any "review" articles.
There is lots written on related issues, but one article that I like for
calling for identity and resistance to be more central is the following:

Litowitz, B. E. (1997). Just say no: Responsibility and resistance. In M.
Cole, Y. Engström, and O. Vasquez (Eds.), Mind, culture, and activity:
Seminal papers from the laboratory of comparative human cognition (pp.
473-484). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Lara