Re: [xmca] Context for internalisation/appropriation discussion

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 08:12:54 PDT

Hi Phil-- This comment was written by Kiyoshi Amano in Japan as a part of a
discussion on xact,
a subconference of xlchc, the predecessor of xmca. I believe that the entire
xact archive exists. It has
many interesting discussion on it. The trick is to find it! Clearly it is in
the archives. Presumably in the Paper file, subfile leontev.... wherever
that is.

I will try to cc Amano-san to see if he can help.
mike