RE: [xmca] change in education

From: Peg Griffin (Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 11:18:51 PDT

Hi Mike and Donna and others,

Just a tiny query: Instead of top-down or bottom-up, would either or both
of you go for what a lot of people use in various cognitive models nowadays:
interactive activation among parallel distributed processes? It has always
seemed to me to be a natural frame for models that address the
cultural-historical. Plus, it casts light on the variability all the way
down/up/and sideways that practice must face and might appropriate.

Peg

  _____