grokker search engine

From: Steve Gabosch (sgabosch@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 18:52:17 PDT

Here is an interesting search engine I just ran across that categorizes and
diagrams search results into nested circles and squares. Some xmcaer's
will get a kick out of its name "grokker" and the button you click to begin
a search: "grok." I tried "Vygotsky" and was impressed - many interesting
sites, papers, etc. show up. Dunno if it will work very well for anyone
trying to find something specific, but it might be helpful for certain
kinds of browsing.

http://www.grokker.com/

- Steve