RE: an article on the creationist's plea "teach the controversy"

From: Steve Gabosch (bebop101@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 02:42:33 PDT

Oooh, how interesting - "negative politeness." And what an interesting
project and presentation. Besides the obvious, not responding, what are
some other ways "negative politeness" is revealed?

~ Steve

(PS: humanism could be considered more than just species survival - but I
am happy to see what Bateson has to say, we can peek more at that later)