RE: hello, anyone there?

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 07:19:16 PDT

Dear Phillip,
E-mail is an opaque medium. I would no judge people's intentions just
based on their patterns of email communication. I have intended to jump
into lots of discussions here but I have not been able just because of
pressures from my life out of the internet. On the other hand, I guess
that not all of the topics matter the same way to everybody so I guess
it is natural that some "groups of interest" spontaneously emerge. I
follow most of them, but not always feel like I have something that is
really interesting to say. Last but not least, I know of several
"stalkers" which, while reading, don't use English as a first language,
so feel a bit shy about participating. There are several layers of
participation here, I guess...

Best,
David

David Preiss