FW: CH-SIG voting booth

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 10:16:40 PDT

Dear members and friends of the CH-SIG,

Belatedly, I am requesting that you make your voice heard in deciding a
theme for the SIG business meeting in San Diego.

Bill has put up a voting booth with a pull-down menu that lists the three
proposals I received. Be sure to check the pull down list to view all three
choices for a theme.

Go to

http://activitytheory.home.comcast.net/polls/

***Voters will need to enable javascript in their browsers***

It takes a few minutes to load, so be patient.

After you have voted (& wait! for your vote to be recorded), you will have
the option to enter comments. Please
                NOMINATE A SPEAKER(s) in the COMMENT form
and if you wish, say why you made the choice you did.

P.S. The CH-SIG website has been reorganized. Check it out!! if you haven't
already.

Judy