RE: [ch-sig] the new shape of a CH-SIG co-president

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 15:29:19 PDT

Hi, Pedro -- welcome back!

According to my most recent list from AERA, you are paid through Feb of next
year, which means you COUNT towards session allocations for next year. If
you renew your membership (along w/ your AERA membership) you'll be good for
another year.

Anyone else who wants to check on their own membership status can check the
excel file attached. Look for your name, then scroll over to expiration
date. (I have already emailed most -- not nec'ly all - of the lapsed members
separately).

If you are not on the list, your membership has definitely lapsed. Your
immediate CH-SIG membership renewal will make a difference!

Lapsed members include the following, plus some names on the attached excel
file

ALVAREZ HECTOR
BARRETT MARGARET
BLANTON WILLIAM