Re: [ch-sig] the new shape of a CH-SIG co-president

From: Pedro R Portes (prport01@louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 14:01:47 PDT

Dear Ya'll;
Goods to hear from you and bummed about bb's9, can empathize, alomost
lost one too which rushed me from blue collar u to grad school in a
hurry back in 74..

Judy congrats on the prez. I'm back from the sabatiqque so let me know
if when to help etc, i plan to do san diego, , perhaps we can pla
somthing with mike etc..

finishing a book on the ach gap and summer school and oof to Peru next
month wher I hope to connect with chat etc...

how's our membership and how do we know if we are paid up??
regards..p

Pedro R. Portes
Professor of Educational&
Counseling Psychology

>>> Judith Vera Diamondstone <JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu> 06/26/03
01:37PM >>>
Dear xmca participants and CH-SIG friends and members,

Our SIG co-president, Bill Barowy, is temporarily laid up with a
permanently
missing little finger. He chopped off more than one while he was
putting in
a new oak floor, but the other was reattached. I realize that many of
you
know him virtually and wouldn't know from his typed messages on screen
that
he has lost part of his anatomy, but since the person typing the
messages
must feel some psychological as well as anatomical loss, I hope that
some of
you will let him know that, as far as you're concerened, he is still
the
same Bill Barowy we've all appreciated over these discussion lists, and
that
we collectively speaking are rooting for his speedy adaptation to
9-finger
typing.

If you do send email
    Bill Barowy [wbarowy@attbi.com]
you might state that you don't expect a response right away.

Judy