Re: Religion as a Tool

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 11:15:30 PST

In a message dated 12/24/2002 4:36:07 AM Central Standard Time,
phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th writes:

> Mike, your self-introduction in the xmca course contains, for me, an
> appropriate warning - "...lest our respective citizenries and leaders
> decide that God, or whatever deity they embrace, is uniquely on our side".
> Phil

Phil;

On a lighter side, I have been waiting for one of these athletes who are
always thanking god for their victory to blame him when they are defeated
  : )
 I would write more but am off to celebrate a birthday with loved ones.
Happy holidays and a grinchy new year,
eric