seminar

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 08:03:45 PDT

Maria asked how to participate and others probably have similar questions.
At present we are only exploring multiple routes so that everyone who wants
to can do so and, wherever possible, get some sort of credit. My guess is
that the form of the credit that makes a difference will be different
for different people depending upon multiple factors, so figuing out what
works for YOU and then seeking ways, individually and collectively, to
secure that form of credit, is an important current task.

One foot out the door. In California I pray for rain, but in Firenze,,,,,,
mike