Eric begs more of Barbara's time [thank you Mike]

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 11:15:36 PDT

Mike if you could just get one more question to Barbara.

I understand that you do look at individual growth. From my standpoint of
measurable outcomes for individuals I see your model as providing the process
involved but as to how that is structured within an Individual Education Plan
I cannot parse it for discussions about a student's individual growth for her
or her parents to make any sense of it. I would not want to speak for Jaan
but I can assure you that he does advocate the acceptance of two vital
principles: that activity be viewed in a present-to-future framework and that
all people share one thing in common and that is our uniqueness; "I am the
only me that there will ever be" type mantra.

Thank you once again for your considerations,
eric