Piaget's on Vygotsky: 1962

From: elhammoumi (elham@rockymountnc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 13:14:11 PDT

Hi Mike,

I have the original copy but I need time to find it in my desorganized
library. If you want it urgently, the paper has been republished in the
following Journals and Books:
Thanks to Leslie Smith who published it twice in "New Ideas in Psychology,
1999 and 2000"
Piaget, Jean. - Comments on Vygotsky's critical remarks concerning 'The
language and thought of the child', and 'Judgment and reasoning in the
child' / by Jean Piaget ; [transl. from the French by Anne Parsons ; revised
and edited by E. Hanfmann and G. Vakar]. - Cambridge Mass. : The M.I.T.
Press, 1962. - 14 p.

Piaget, J. (1962). Comments on Vygotsky's critical remarks concerning the
Language and thought of the child, and Judgment and reasoning in the child.
In L. S. Vygotsky, Thought and language (pp. 1-14). Cambridge, MA.: The MIT.
Press.
Piaget, J. (1979). Comments on Vygotsky's critical remarks concerning the
Language and thought of the child, and Judgment and reasoning in the child.
Archives de Psychologie, 47(183), 237-249.
Piaget, J. (1995). Commentary on Vygotsky's criticisms of language and
thought of the child and judgment and reasoning in the child. New Ideas in
Psychology, 13(3), 325-340.
Piaget, J. (2000). Commentary on Vygotsky's criticisms of language and
thought of the child and judgment and reasoning in the child. New Ideas in
Psychology, 18(2-3), 241-259.
Piaget, J. (1999). Commentary on Vygotsky's criticisms of Language and
Thought of the Child and Reasoning in the Child. In Lloyd, Peter (Ed);
Fernyhough, Charles (Ed). (1999). Lev Vygotsky: Critical assessments:
Vygotsky's theory (Vol. I., pp. 243-260). London: Routledge.
Piaget, J. (1985). Commentaires sur les remarques critiques de Vygotsky. In
B. Schneuwly, & J. P. Bronckart (Eds.), Vygotski aujourd'hui (pp. 120-137).
Neuchâtel-Paris: Delachaux & Niestlé (Collection Textes de base en
psychologie).
Piaget, J. (1985). Commentaire sur les remarques critiques de Vygotski
concernant le langage et la pensée chez l'enfant et le jugement et le
raisonnement chez l'enfant. In L. Vygotsky, Pensée et langage (pp. 387-399).
Paris: Messidor/ Editions Sociales
Piaget, J. (1995). Commentary on Vygotsky's criticisms of language and
thought of the child and judgment and reasoning in the child. In Arabic,
Translated by Mohamed Elhammoumi.

Mohamed Elhammoumi