RE: Holland's opus

From: Judy Diamondstone (judith.diamondstone@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 13:55:25 PDT

well, the message below was sent a while ago but never showed up -- same
gremlin I've run into before.
I apparently sent it from the wrong address.

I thought the feds might be checking my email, since I've bookmarked so many
scurrilous sites, like Phil Graham's :/|

Here the belated message about a belated message:

well, jay, you seem to have been on my wavelength before i got there. the
xmca lagtime is a bit dizzying.

-----to sign in as a reviewer, go to
        http://www.tigersystem.net/aera2003

I'd be curious to learn if anyone finds this a hassle.

Judy