Re: scripted zopeds

From: Garai László (garai@mtapi.hu)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 22:56:40 PDT

Mike,

Since the beginning of my belonging to your xmca-list I try to decode what
is what in that part of the xmca-terminology that has something to do with a
kind of Russian (Vygotsky, Bakhtin etc.) origin.

In the "Vocabulaire de la psychanalyse" de ílaplanche et Pontalis (PUF,
1967) one can find an ingenious trick: for each term that is named, of
course, in French there is indicated its German, English, Italian and,
Spanish version for those who happen to come to the psychoanalitic community
not from French linguistic origin. It is about nothing but the versions of
the name, without any definitions, terminological discussions etc., however
it turned out to be very practical for a good international understanding
within the same scientific (and not only scientific) community.

What about attempting to something similar in our business? When sending a
text like yours: