Re: [ch-sig] RE: dewey sig

From: Pedro Portes (prport01@louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 07:32:31 PDT

Brice,
I know I write for all of us in affirming that there is definitely room for someone like you and that we look forward to you joining us.....

Gary's decaffinated ideation seems intriguing, he should be nominated to play Pierce and thus enlighten many of us.

I am awaiting a response from a member of the Dewey SIG but perhaps Eugene already initiated that??

Is AERA now restricting the number of roundtables??

pedro