Re: Seve

From: Nate (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 09:21:12 PDT

Man in Marxist Theory.

There is a section devoted to "use time" at the end of the book, but am not
sure how much the concept appears in other chapters not devoted specifically
to it.

Its a really big book, so I will probably only get Chapter 2 transcribed.
This is the only work I know of in English except for the essay which I
assume is included in the book. Chapter 2 is a book in itself or so it
seems.

Nate