Re: the system

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 14:50:48 PDT

Helen,

I am a licensed E/BD Teacher working in a level four E/BD program.  The name
of the 'school' is Community Based Program for Social Development.  We share
a building with an auto parts store.  We are what would be called a
storefront operation loosely based on what has been termed the clubhouse
model in the rehabilitative literature.  For those not familiar with Special
Ed. lingo level 4 means public school, self-contained.  However, we are
anything but self-contained we are out in the community with our clients
providing real-life instruction.

Happy Easter,
Eric