Re: Public education

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 06:46:34 PST

To all,

It is extremely interesting that everyone in this discussion thinks that I am
against the progress made by unions in this country. No one appears to want
to take a look at their own ideologies and everyone assumes that the finger
is being pointed at them. Just a little insight into my own political
affiliations, I voted third party across the board for every single seat
available in this last election! If there wasn't a third party available I
wrote down a name of one of my freinds who lives in my district. Stop making
so many assumptions and start taking a look at what works and what doesn't
work. Republicans are not the only group that want people to ignore their
own experiences.

Have a good day,
Eric