Re: The WE

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 07:21:12 PST

 Since this is an opportunity for a show of hands, I agree with Gary about xmca having been a place for productive discussion in the past, and I'd like to see that continue. Geez, some of the older stuff Eva has occasionally pulled up from the archives has been great!

what i guess i mean by productive discussion is something that does NOt proceed schizmogenetically, being primarily reactive, but critically builds some synergy across the theories along both personal and social planes. sloppy definition, yeah, ,but it could be productive to offer a better one.

gotta run.
cheers,

--
Bill Barowy, Associate Professor