Portfolio Assessment

From: dkirsh@lsu.edu
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 17:49:08 PDT

Hello XMCA.
I recall some time ago a brief but nicely balanced discussion of portfolio
assessment that differed from the chorus-of-applause that seems to
characterize most of the literature on this topic. If anyone can point me
toward that discussion thread, or to other thoughtful analyses of portfolio
assessment, that would be greatly appreciated. Rather than clutter up the
current interesting threads, please reply off-line to me. I'll post a
synthesis of the responses to the list, in case others are interested.
Thanks.
David Kirshner
Louisiana State University
dkirsh@lsu.edu