Leontiev

From: Dot Robbins (drobbins@socket.net)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 19:18:06 PDT

Dear Friends,
This is just a note to let you know how excited I have been regarding
the discussions on Ilyenkov, and now Leontiev. I wanted to thank
everyone for their thoughts, especially Peter. It will be interesting
to see if discussions combine the problems of the "ideal" with Marxism
and consciousness.

It is also interesting that the discussion starts with A. N. Leontiev's
thoughts at this point in time. Today, A. A. Leontiev arrived in Boston
for a stay with a former student of his. He and his wife will be in the
United States until October 5th. That means that he will be online.
If anyone is interested in asking him
any questions regarding the article by his father, or wants to just say
hello, the E-mail address is: <ktsatourian@aol.com>
He does have an E-mail address in Russia, but it doesn't work well:
<wwarrior@mail.ru>

Even though some of us are quiet at the moment, please know that the
last couple of weeks of focused discussion created much thinking. It has
been appreciated and I really look forward to the next discussion.
With very best wishes,
Dot Robbins