Re: Re(2): transactions

From: Judy Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 11:21:54 PDT

[-- always conscious that we're supposed to be smart on this list, and
'though disgusted with the effect that has on me] --:

I wrote:
>Paul, your message suggests that without self-interest, reciprocity would
>not be transaction -- did I understand you? I rather like the notion of:
>
>>An apparent
>>combination of one-way and two-way process.
>
>but not sure it fits or how it would fit with the 'going beyond' sort of
>process within an 'evolutive' system.

 A little slower than usual these days, but i do appreciate the subtle
point, Paul. I mean i get it, now.

duh
Judy

not up to standards but learning; always that

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183