Re: how far?

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@peachnet.campuscwix.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 09:39:50 PDT

Passive consent also assumes that the membership of the list is stable, and
that people Judy quotes are present to give passive consent. Some people
take temporary leaves from the discussion, some permanent--the point is
that there's little way of knowing who's on when the request for passive
consent is issued.
Peter