Re: Luria in Uzbekistan

From: Peter Farruggio (pfarr@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 05:13:14 PST

Mike,

You said:

Third, as discussed in Cultural Psychology I think Luria's methods
in that work flawed from a chat point of view. However, our
socio-historical-activity-cultural-cohort in Russia thinks that
I am romantically relativist, while Jack Goody, David Olson, and
others assume that he affirms at modernist account of cultural
and psycvhological Development.

mike

My questions:

To whom do you refer as " our
socio-historical-activity-cultural-cohort in Russia" and how can I find
out what they mean by

" thinks that
I am romantically relativist, " vis a vis Luria's work in Uzbekhistan?

Pete Farruggio