Re: Homos/Pomos/Socios AT the Show

Phil Graham (pw.graham who-is-at student.qut.edu.au)
Sun, 06 Jun 1999 11:48:17 +1000

I'll take six tickets to all shows and videos for all my grandchildren
please... Do you take Bodgiecard (tm), I got mine from an ontological
relativist, so it should be fine, more or less.

Phil (in fits of laughter) ....