Re: book info query

stephanie spina (sspina who-is-at email.gc.cuny.edu)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 21:20:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jay -
Its Cole, M., Engestrom, Y., & Vasquez, O. (Eds) (1997) Mind, culture, and
activity: Seminal papers from the laboratory of comparative human
cognition. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-55238-9 (hc)
0-521-55823-9 (pb)
Stephanie

Stephanie Urso Spina
City University of New York