Re(2): confused in california

Bill Barowy (wbarowy who-is-at lesley.edu)
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:33:25 -0500

At 11:41 AM -0700 1/8/98, Katherine Goff wrote:

>is. Universities can work on changing things at their end, I work in my
>classroom and do what I can. Which lately, sounds mostly like defending
>teachers.

Kathie, I'd prefer to think of it as building awareness of teachers' work,
situation, and prespective. However you wish to phrase it, I have always
found your email enlightening. I, for one, promise to be less antagonistic.

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Technology in Education
Lesley College, 29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]