Re: Kerry Elliott <Kerry.Elliott who-is-at jcu.edu.au>

kerry elliott (kerry.elliott who-is-at jcu.edu.au)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:51:04 +1000

Mike,
I draw from practical researchers such as Dorothy Heathcote, who used
dramaas a learning medium many years ago in English schools, rather than
pure theorists. I have already mentioned the applied linguistic researcher
I admire in my self description. Whether this assists me to make sense of
XMCA discussions, I do not know, but I am enjoying the discussions, so far!
Kerry